Welcome to the Social Studies 10 Credit Recovery course at MLISZ!
This course is designed to give you an opportunity to independently recover the credit you missed by not passing Social Studies 10 during the regular semester. This introductory lesson will help explain what you need to do in order to recover your credit. There are a few things you need to do in order to recover your credit, so read the instructions here very carefully before moving on.
What do I need to do?
1. Readings and Questions:
Complete the course reading(s) for each unit. Take
notes as you progress and answer the questions on each page. You need to
achieve a final score of 60% in order to move on to the next stage!
2. Vocabulary: Choose two difficult terms from the lessons and add them to the unit glossary. Each glossary term must contain the following:
- Chinese Translation
- English Definition
- Term used in a sentence (NOTE: You must write your own sentence and use this term properly within it. Copied sentences will not be permitted!)
4. Finally, once all of these things are completed for each unit of study, you will be given access to your final assignment.
You must complete this assignment and receive a minimum of 60% in
order to complete the course.
Leadership course at Zhenjiang-MLIS is designed to give grade 11 and 12
students an opportunity to pursue leadership experiences in the school and
community. Every student will demonstrate their individual and cooperative
leadership capabilities, as well as their organizational planning and public
speaking skills through participation in a variety of activities and peer
- Teacher: Vero, Erald
The goal of this course is to help you improve and expand your mathematical skills. In addition, we will work on clearly communicating our solutions using the English language.
Topics to be covered in this course include: Real Number System, Polynomials, Measurement/Trigonometry, Linear Relations, Systems of Linear Equations, Functions and Relations
Chemistry 11 is a survey course that introduces the underlying concepts
of modern chemical theory and practice.
- Teacher: Kerford, Aaron
Digital Media focuses on developing students skills in 4 core areas:
1. 2D Graphic Design and Image Editing (Taking and Editing pictures)
2. 3D Animation and Modeling
3. Film and Cinematography (Making Movies)
4. Programming / Website Design
In this course we will study marketing in an international setting, conduct and understand the basics of marketing research and explore and use universal marketing strategies.
- Teacher: Hamid, Alvi
This is the staff lounge where teachers can find a myriad of support materials.
- Teacher: Appiah, Alex
- Teacher: Black, Damien
- Teacher: Chang, Rachel
- Teacher: Chiu, Patrick
- Teacher: Du Toit, Alet
- Teacher: du Toit, Jeff
- Teacher: Enzing, Rosemary
- Teacher: Hamel-Smith, Gail
- Teacher: Lai, Andrea
- Teacher: Lam, Alan
- Teacher: Laurin, Jonathan
- Teacher: Liu, Ryan Renqui
- Teacher: McCombs, Josh
- Teacher: Mel'nik, Viktor
- Teacher: Merrick, Beatrice
- Teacher: Nasiri, Ferozan
- Teacher: Opperman, Hester
- Teacher: Patel, Dhruv
- Teacher: Pereira, Revi
- Teacher: Rees-McGrath, Dale
- Teacher: Scherling, Daniel
- Teacher: Shaikh, Sana
- Teacher: Shang, Yunfei May
- Teacher: Siu, Jack
- Teacher: Sly, Thomas
- Teacher: Smith, Grainne
- Teacher: Stang, Joanne
- Teacher: Tang, Lin Lynn
- Teacher: Tyler, Paige
- Teacher: Vero, Erald
- Teacher: Walrath, Skyler
- Teacher: Wang, Mengya Ada
- Teacher: Werbitsky, Laura
- Teacher: Woo, Mandy
- Teacher: Wright, Paul